Ukraine can meet the resourses needs of almost whole Europe!
- 1st in Europe in proven recoverable reserves of uranium ores;
- 2nd place in Europe and 10th place in the world in terms of titanium ore reserves;
- 2nd place in the world in terms of explored reserves of manganese ores (2.3 billion tons, or 12% of the world's reserves);
- 2nd largest iron ore reserves in the world (30 billion tons);
- 2nd place in Europe in terms of mercury ore reserves;
- 3rd place in Europe (13th place in the world) in shale gas reserves (22 trillion cubic meters)
- 4th in the world by the total value of natural resources;
- 7th place in the world in coal reserves (33.9 billion tons).
Ukraine is an important industrialized country:
- 1st in Europe in ammonia production;
- Europe's 2nd’s and the world’s 4th largest natural gas pipeline system;
- 70% of the inert gases world market manufacturer;
- 3rd largest in Europe and 8th largest in the world in terms of installed capacity of nuclear power plants;
- 3rd place in Europe and 11th in the world in terms of rail network length (21,700 km);
- 3rd place in the world (after the U.S. and France) in production of locators and locating equipment;
- 3rd largest iron exporter in the world;
- 4th largest exporter of turbines for nuclear power plants in the world;
- 4th world's largest manufacturer of rocket launchers;
- 4th place in the world in clay exports;
- 4th place in the world in titanium exports;
- 8th place in the world in exports of ores and concentrates;
- 9th place in the world in exports of defense industry products;
- 10th largest steel producer in the world (32.4 million tons).
I wanted to share for anyone wondering what all the fuss is about.
This invasion is a HUGE deal and will have worldwide repercussions.
For those who ask: “Why does Ukraine matter?”
This is why Ukraine matters: It is the first largest country of Europe by area and has a population of over 45 million, more than Poland or Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Austria, Norway, Romania, Finland, etc.
That is why its independence is important to the rest of the world!
Praying for the people of Ukraine and it’s land.